theCLUB at San Geronimo
Civil War Series - Final Friday Tournaments
Final Friday of Each Month at 1:00pm
Next Tournament: Friday, May 31
One big change for 2013 is the inclusion of all NCGA card holders in the Final Friday Events. Be sure to let any friends, acquaintances, enemies, cousins, good golfers, bad golfers, co-workers, people that you’d like to humiliate, know that we are opening these Fun Filled Final Friday tournaments to them.
The formats will change from month to month, but will all include dinner, prizes and awards following the golf. All of this only costs $25 ($20 for San Geronimo NCGA members) plus applicable green fees. Family and friends are welcome to come celebrate with you on your victory and join you for dinner after your round. The Friday Night Live dinner is only $12 for adults and $6 for children 10 and under.
The Battle of Cold Harbor (1864) is scheduled for May 31, 2013. . . the format of this battle will be tombstone.
2013 Civil War Series is as follows:
- March 29 - Battle of Lewis’ Farm (1865)
- April 26 - Battle of Cape Girardeau (1863)
- May 31 - Battle of Cold Harbor (1864)
- JUNE 21 - Battle of Sappony Church (1864)
- July 26 - Battle of Dead Buffalo Lake (1863)
- August 30 - Battle of Richmond (1862)
- SEPTEMBER 13 - Battle of Fort Davidson (1864)
2013 Club Championship
2013 Club Championship is as follows:
- October 12 & 13 - Club Championship (Championship, President’s, Seniors & Ladies Flights)
- October 24 & 25 - Civil War Team Championship
- October 25 - theCLUB Awards Banquet
San Geronimo Men’s and Ladies’ Clubs
|MWF Men’s||Net Skins||Mon/Wed/Fri||9:00am|
|Senior Skins||Net Skins||Tue||9:00am|
|SS Men’s||Low Net Team & Net Skins||Sat/Sun||7:30am|
San Geronimo Ladies Club
Every Thursday at 8:30am
Interested in making new friends and meeting other golfers? Please join the San Geronimo Ladies Club who meet every Thursday at 8:30am!
There are prizes for the winners every week and a fun luncheon afterwards. There are fun tournaments for all ages and levels, so high handicappers are welcome to join. Invite friends to join you on Guest Days.
San Geronimo Ladies Club main goal is to have fun and camaraderie and look forward to seeing you soon.